Monday, August 10, 2009

more displays

Well convention is over. It was so hard not being there this year I think because I had so many things on display. I would love to just hang out at the boards and listen to what people were saying about my projects. Heres how it would go:

Two stampers strolling through the display boards taking pics,

"Oh, Rhonda, look at that cute one!"

"Oh, that is cute! Whoever made that is just so talented and thinking outside the box!"

"I wonder who made it."

" I wonder how she did that?"

They are now grabbing other stampers and showing the cute card to them.

Pretty soon there is a mob and security has to be called because the card is in danger of being mauled. Must save the card!


Yeah, I live in my fantasy world. I don't have to leave the house or talk to real people that way.


Actually, some stampers were so nice to take pics of the display boards and I sat at my computer and just poured over each one looking for my stuff. I only had 5 of my "late"
Artisan Award entries up that I could see. Both of my convention swaps from last year were there and then of course all of the display samples. I'll be posting about some new announcements and the Mini Catalog more another day.


So, here are some more display samples. I think this was my least favorite set. I really have no interest in shopping or shoes, (remember, I don't like to spend money) and chocolate isn't really my thing. I'm more of a salty/crunchy person. Couldn't you tell?


Okay, here we go: things i love
I thought the little chocolates would make cute flower buds. I don't have a sister but if I did she would love this card.
things i love, Wonderful Favorites, stems from Cheep Talk. Melon Mambo, whisper white, old olive cardstock. Black gingham ribbon, small oval punch, paper piercer.
Chocolates on a doily.
My imaginative husband said they look like swirly dog poops.
nice vision huh?
things i love, Hugs and Wishes (retired), Polka Dot background. Pretty in Pink, whisper white cardstock. Choc. chip, Pretty in Pink inks. White taffeta ribbon, Sherbet button, wide and large oval punches.
I thought I'd better make a card using all the stamps in the set since I think that is what the original idea was.
things i love. Whisper White, Basic Black cardstock. Real Red, Choc. Chip, Old Olive, Basic Black inks. Stampamajig, silver brads, dimensionals, scallop square punch, 1 3/8 square punch.
Isn't this cute? I used a plate to make a large circle and cut off the bottom.
here is a side view. I just made a skinny little box that would fit a gift card and then taped the circle sides to it. Very cute!
things i love, polka dot background. real red, basic black and whisper white cardstock. real red and basic black inks. scallop edge punch, scallop oval punch, large oval punch. Black grosgrain ribbon

I love this little book . I made it all about Robin. I hated to give it away. I will make another one but you know how that goes.
I cut chipboard to a 4x4 size and covered it with some textured Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo cardstock. The inside pages are just whisper white. I wish I had nicer writing or had thought to use something else, because its just sloppy. Other than that I think its adorable. I used a 5/8" coil with my Bind-it-All machine.

I think there were 10 pages in it. I just inked up the "i" and used the heart and then wrote something about her. It came out really cute.
things i love. bermuda bay, melon mambo, rich razzleberry, whisper white cardstock. real red and black marders. silver brads, bermuda bay dotted ribbon, corner rounder.


Now, I love the idea of this page. I wish I had put the title closer together but it took me awhile just to get it straight. I'm challenged that way. You can click on it to see it bigger

things i love. soft sable, kraft, whisper white cardstock. Versamark, real red inks. 1/2 and 1" circle punches, antique brass brads, dimensionals, black embossing powder

Thats it for today folks. There is one more set of samples I want show you. So stay tuned for tomorrow's feature. Y'all come back now. Y'hear?

No comments: