Monday, May 17, 2010

flower for you

Howdy!

I wanted to show you another card that we did last week.  Super easy. 



Favorite Thoughts ( Summer Mini).  Whisper white, melon mambo, old olive and brocade blue (retiring).  Black Stazon and brocade blue inks.  White taffeta ribbon, scallop edge punch, little leaves die, 2 step bird punch, stampamajig, dimensionals and sponges. 



I like this card because you can use it for any occasion.  Thank you, birthday, thinking of you, sorry, etc........




I love this stamp set out of the Summer Mini catalog.  It has 4 sayings and I love them all!  The sentiment looks a little crooked here but its just my fabulous picture taking.  Its really straight. 




The flower is really easy to do.  You punch out 3 wings of the 2 step bird punch and glue together.   Want to see my high tech cloud stencil?



Cool huh?   Just punch out a scallop circle and a scallop oval and cut in half and glue together.   Use uneven pressure as you sponge the color on.  Moving the template across and down as you go.  Instant clouds!

I have 2 more projects to show you with tutorials.  Look for one tomorrow.  Nothing too hard.  If I can do it, you can do it. 

Thanks for stopping by and checking up on me. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: