Wednesday, November 4, 2009

cattails

Howdy peeps! I hope you all had a wonderful day today or are going to have a wonderful day, depending on when you're reading this. I'm gonna keep it short and sweet tonight. Really, I am.

I had a need for some more "no special reason" cards and flat out copied one I saw on my up, up, up, upline's blog, Sandy Hancock's blog.


Inspired by Nature and Sincere Salutations sets. Old olive, choc. chip and very vanilla cardstock. Old olive and choc. chip inks. Scallop square die cut, Tombow multi glue, dimensionals, slot punch, and choc.chip striped grosgrain ribbon.

Sometimes you come across a card and not only think, "wow! what a great card!" but you think, "hey, I actually have everything to make that."
So I whipped up several, they were really easy, wrote heartfelt messages in them, addressed them and they will go in the mail tomorrow. Hey, thats a HUGE accomplishment for me. Usually I just make the cards and then hate to give them away.
So send someone some love today. Make an extra card and actually mail it to someone. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll catch ya tomorrow.
Blessings, b.

No comments: