Saturday, June 16, 2012

School's out for summer!

Yep, I'm done with work for a few weeks.  YAY! 

My to-do list is a mile long though.  They say slow and steady wins the race right?  Well, thats the plan anyway in order to get through it. 

So I thought I would start my summer by showing you a quickie Father's Day card.  It would have helped had I remembered to mail the darn thing.  I'll be late again............



Lovely as a Tree and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Midnight muse, very vanilla and soft suede cardstock.  Soft suede and early espresso inks.  Comfort Cafe DSP, striped embossing folder, big shot, antique brads and dimensionals.


The picture doesn't do it justice.  It is a really nice clean yet masculine card.  I love the new Comfort Cafe DSP.  It has both masculine, feminine and neutral patterns.  Can't ask for more than that can ya? 

And the blue there?  That is a new 2012-2014 In Color, Midnight Muse.  Its inbetween Night of Navy and Not Quite Navy.  Its really nice.  I'll see if I can get a comparison up here showing all the new colors. 

Speaking of new colors, I made a little hostess gifty the other day. 


Fabulous Phrases set.  Black Stazon and crumb cake ink.  Whisper white and crumb cake cardstock.  Big shot, labels framelits, scallop punch, brights button, comfort cafe dsp, white bakers twine and rose red seam binding. 


I gave her a sheet of each of the new In Colors.  This color on top is Raspberry Ripple.  It goes with the Rose Red seam binding very well. 

I made the flower by punching out a bunch of shapes from our packing paper.  It made a cute and quick tag. 


Alrighty then, I've had a full day and I'm pooped.  I'll be back with more.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: