Tuesday, March 17, 2009

what am I doing?

I've been debating starting a blog for months now. Everyone seems to have one. what do I have to say? Nothing important thats for sure.

Hopefully you'll get a chuckle every now and again. Hopefully you'll be inspired by something I make. Hopefully you won't leave me in the dust because I talk too much. Lets face it, we all talk to ourselves. Thats basically what I'm doing here..........talking to myself publicly.

Just so you know though, I am REALLY computer challenged. I don't know what makes me think that I can figure this out. Just bear with me here.

next on the to do list: Make a pretty header

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Hi Beth,

I'm so glad you started this blog way back when. It's taken me all night but I've managed to work my way all the way back here to the home post. Love the way you talk to yourself and the rest of us at the same time.

A very fun read and the stellar projects add to the enjoyment. Thanks for the peek into your life and stamping.

Hugs from a sister blogging demo - Jean