Monday, February 28, 2011

Thank yous

Hey, so did you watch the Oscar's last night?  I didn't see any of the movies up for awards, well, except for Toy Story 3. 

But, I love to watch and see what people wear.  Which is weird because I'm no fashionista.  (You can stop laughing now)  My daily uniform is jeans/capris, tshirt, zip up sweat jacket and tennies.  I guess I'm interested to see how whacked out people dare to be.  Things seemed pretty tame last night though.  I loved what Hailey Steinfeld wore.  So pretty. 

Anyway, I do have some stamping to show you. 

I made some little Thank You bag tags.  See?


No stamps!  Crumb cake, not quite navy, pear pizzazz and very vanilla cardstock.  Crumb cake ink. Springtime Vintage DSP, Fun flowers die, big shot, the larger scallop square from the scallop square duo die, hemp, misc. buttons. 

I'm still loving the Fun Flowers die.  I'm so glad I bought it.  I found a bunch of felt in the hall closet the other day and I can't wait to make some cute felt flowers with it. 




The scallop square is 3" and the crumb cake is 3 1/2" square.  Perfect size for a little thank you tag. 


From this angle you can see how much it pops off the tag.  I think its pretty cool. 

Alrighty then, I've been thinking about the Artisan Award lately.  I don't know if I want to try entering again.  I did get named a finalist last year and that was pretty cool.  I'm just not having many ideas and its only a month away.  Of course the more you stamp the more ideas you get.  I guess I should get stamping and decide if I will enter or not.  Hmmm..................

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I {heart} you.

Blessings, b.

1 comment:

Chris Occhipinti said...

Beth:
You simply MUST enter! I think you have such cool and creative ideas...plus I live vicariously through paper geniuses like you! :-)

And I also watched the Oscars; not too many "what the heck was she thinking?" red carpet outfits. Lots of really simple and beautiful gowns. Loved Jennifer Lawrence's red dress...