Sunday, June 12, 2011

I should be doing other things

Hey there!  Well, school for the kiddos is officially over for 8 weeks.  WooHoo!  I, on the other hand, still have a week left of work.  BooHoo! 

Because we had a million activities I've really let things go this past week and have a back up of just about everything.  Laundry is taking over my bathroom, emails are overflowing my inbox, the camera was busting at the seams with pics, the frig was empty..............you get the idea. 

I've been doing laundry all day and I just downloaded a boatload of pics from the camera.  Mostly graduation stuff.  Some stampy stuff.  I still need to go through them all. 

I also spent some time today going through emails.  I've been saving the ones I need to deal with.  My inbox is now clean.  Yippee! 

So instead of going through my pics and organizing things, I played around with this email I got and made this:

I hope it works



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!


We love Angels baseball and I thought this was so funny!  Yeah, I should have spent time doing other more important things.  Like stamping.  I have a list a mile long. 

Okay, I'm getting on it.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

1 comment:

Chris Occhipinti said...

Beth, this is too funny...your Angels just took two out of three from my Mariners, but we are playing better than I thought would happen this year (lots of youngsters).
Have a great weekend!
Chris