Tuesday, September 27, 2011

bacon love

Hidey Ho! 

I'm so ready for fall weather.  Almost 100 again today.  UGH!  I had lots and lots of chores to catch up on this weekend so, no stamping for me :(

But, Grace got some stamping in.  She was checking out my PaperCrafts magazine and found something she liked.  So she decided to recreate it. 

Such a crafty girl.


This is the pic from the magazine.  A cute little Halloween treat by Jamie Hurley. 


Happy Haunting (retired).  Basic black, whisper white and pumpkin pie cardstock.  Elegant eggplant and basic black inks.  White gel pen, misc. buttons, yellow marker, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punch. 


Is this kid awesome or what?  Who needs fancy supplies and expensive tools?  Not Grace. 



Check out this button detail.  She got in the sewing box to get the black thread and I don't know where she got the idea to stack the buttons.  Whats really funny is that, I had no idea she was doing any of this.  Clever girl!


Okay, before I go tonight, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who sent good thoughts/emails  my way after my last post.   I so appreciate it.  {kisses} 

I wanted to give you a little extra love tonight too.  Some Bacon Love!



I was cooking bacon this weekend and this little piece just made me happy.  I hope it makes you happy too.  No, I didn't eat it.............the hubs did though.  No bacon going to waste around here! 

Alrighty then, thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out.  Love, love, love that you do that.  Have a great night.

Blessings, b.

1 comment:

mary noble said...

Hi Beth,
Still reading your posts! Yep, your girl Gracie is a natural born crafter! Maybe you should let her do a post with a tutorial of a project she made. Always nice to have a backup lol. I haven't been able to train my furbaby to help me with my craft projects...working on it! Mary