Thursday, October 4, 2012

Christmas pine

Howwwwwwdeee!  (said in my best Minnie Pearl voice) 

How is everyone today?  It was below 90 today.  Fall might be on the way yet........just in time for Christmas ;)

Speaking of Christmas I have another Christmas card to show you.   



Watercolor Winter and Greeting of the Season sets.  Crumb cake and naturals white cardstock.  Garden green, crumb cake, early espresso and black Stazon inks.  Scallop border punch, cherry cobbler seam binding, vintage faceted button, linen thread, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds and sponging and dimensionals.

The family really liked this one.  BUT it would be a bugger to mail.  That button sticks WAY out.   I have an idea to make some "to and from" tags for packages using the same design though. 




I used the 2 way glue to make the glitter stick.  Love that stuff! 

I won't lie....I had to use the Stampamajig to get the greenery lined up right.  Ever since Stampin' Up! took their name off the stickers that go on the blocks, I can't line anything up correctly. 

So, enough of Christmas.  How about some Halloween? 



Fabulous Phrases set.  Sahara sand, choc. chip, whisper white, real red and basic black cardstock.  Black Stazon ink.  Lg. owl punch, early espresso bakers twine, Howlstooth & Scarington DSP, 1x8 cello bags and 1 3/4" circle punch. 


These are the thank you tags I put on the bags from that last workshop.  Cute eh?




They make the perfect size little gifty.  They would be great for a classroom treat.  I'm going to make up a bunch for Grace to give to her friends at school and to the teachers if she is so inclined...........except they won't say thanks.

 Alrighty then, thats it for today.  Oh! I almost forgot to tell you about my most awesome weekend. 

(You thought you were going to get away without having to hear it huh?) 

We went to see 18 at school for Parent Weekend.  I got to hug on her all I wanted.



 I got to hug on her all I wanted.  Why are my eyes closed?




The weather was great! We played lots of disc golf.   LOTS.  In some parts it was more like "hiking disc golf".  I was sore for a few days.




What form..........see that look of determination?  Yeah, even with all the one-on-one coaching, I don't think I get it more than 40 feet at a time.  I have short arms.


This kid had a birthday on Sunday.  He turned 20.  Gosh, he just loves when I pull out the camera.

Okay, now I'm really done.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out.

Blessings, b.

No comments: