Wednesday, February 27, 2013

thanks x 3

Hey there!  I hope everyone in the midwest is staying safe in the crazy snow I see on the news.  Crazy snow!

I finally downloaded the pictures off the camera.  So I have a few things to show you.




Vintage Verses (SAB) set.  Basic gray and Versamark inks.  Sahara sand, whisper white and island indigo cardstock.  Sycamore street DSP (SAB), beautiful butterflies die, big shot, linen thread, dotted ribbon punch, pool party button (SAB), polka dot embossing folder and dimensionals.


I needed some thank yous and had just gotten my SAB goodies.  I'm loving this pattern on the Sycamore Street DSP. 




I used my basic gray marker to ink up just the frame part of one of the stamps in the Vintage Verses set (SAB).  I really liked how this card came out. 




We had our stamp club meeting last week and I wanted to use this same card but I ran out of the Island Indigo cardstock.  So I used another pattern in the Sycamore Street DSP and used Rich Razzleberry cardstock. 





I used clear embossing powder on this one.  It was just what it needed to make those words pop!


Alrighty then, thats all for tonight.  I'm going to finish watching Survivor and go to bed.  I've got more things to show you soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: