Wednesday, May 15, 2013

please stay.....

Hey there!  How was your day?  I'm almost afraid to post something today.  The last few times I've posted I get notices that people are unsubscribing. 

Was it something I said? 

I know, I need a tougher skin.  But I really like it when you all come and hang out.  Even though I have nothing of importance to say. 

-big sigh-

Anyhow, I wanted to show you a sympathy card I needed to make. 


Blooming with Kindness and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Whisper white and crumb cake cardstock.   White craft and Black Stazon inks.  White taffeta ribbon, vintage faceted buttons, linen thread, window frame framelits, lg. doily die, big shot.


I really had no plan when I set out to make this.  It started out one way and ended up another way.  I'm sure you all can relate.




 

Okie dokie.  I'm supposed to be working on my Artisan entries for Stampin' Up!.  "Supposed to"  are the operative words there.  The 3D items always kick my butt.  Come on inspiration!

Alrighty then, break time is over.  Thanks so much for stopping by checking in, I really appreciate it. 

Blessings, b.

2 comments:

Donna Coffman said...

I think people are just moving to a reader and cleaning up their email.
As soon as I get a minute that is what I am doing, I'm sure they love
your blog just like me. Just in a new place to organize.
Donna C.

Carol Parcell said...

very pretty card, Beth!

Maybe your unsubscribers are getting your posts another way. I have unsubscribed to almost all of my email notifications and am using Feedly. My inbox was just getting too full and too hard to sort out what I needed to see right away and what I could put off a little. I follow way too many blogs!