Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dec. Daily?

Nope, not yet.  I did get my pics printed out today and started with some journaling but then, 17 needed some help.

She is doing a Secret Santa thing in her yearbook class and needed an idea of what to give tomorrow.  They are supposed to do a little something everytime they meet and then a bigger something on the last day before vacation. 

So I suggested a cute little packet of fruit snacks. 

She didn't like that idea.

What if I make a cute little tag and ribbon, like a present?

Yep, that would do. 

She picked out the bow and so I tried to match the color.  Welcome in Pear Pizzaz! 

Holy Cow!  I thought this would be a cute/fast/easy tag to make. 

HA!  I was wrong.  This sucker took me 2 hours!  I just wasn't feeling it.  Or I should say, I could think of things to use.........things I didn't have. 

So here is what I came up with.



Elements of Style.  Crumb cake, whisper white and pear pizzaz cardstock.  Crumb cake ink.  Big shot,  scallop square duo die, simple letters die, rhinestones, brights patterned DSP, 3/4" circle punch and dimensionals.


It measures 2.5 x 3.75.  I'm happy enough with it.  Considering I don't know a thing about this girl and for all I know she'll chuck it in the trash. 



And here she is all gussied up.  I'd be happy to receive this.  Wouldn't you?

Alrighty then, its past my bedtime.  Everyday I get one step closer to getting the Dec. Daily done.  Tomorrow I should have something to show you. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I love it when you do that. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: