Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Geez!

Nothing ever goes as planned. 

I have no December Daily pages together........yet.  I do have pics, well, except for one day (ahem....Michele, just when you get around to it ;)) and stories picked out, I just haven't had time to sit down to do it. 

I'm going to "getRdone" tonight........I hope........I think.......I'm going to try.

But, I do have another Christmas card to show you.  This one was fairly quick.  I got 3/4 of it done in about 25 min. while waiting for a buddy to come pic me up last night. 

Now see, I did sit down to work on the Dec. Daily today but, this card was sitting on the desk unfinished so I had to finish it first.  And of course I got nothing else done.


NO STAMPS!!!   Whisper white, old olive, pear pizzaz, wild wasabi, garden green and real red cardstock.  Bird punch, cropadile, hemp, jewelry tag punch, black journaler and misc. button. 

Cute eh?  I saw an idea like this several weeks ago.  I don't remember what they used exactly (because of course I don't remember when or where I saw it) but I thought the wing from the bird punch was perfect. 

With a pencil I lightly drew a circle and used that as a guide.  Then I just went for it.  I used the large hole punch on the cropadile to make the little holly berries.




I decided to wrangle some hemp to do my will.  Hemp is not always user friendly.  It started out looking like a hemp spider on my wreath....but I tamed it.  I found a red button in my stash and used the jewelry tag punch for a little "joy".  I had no joy stamps so I had to wing it. 

After I was done, I decided it needed a little something something.  So I drew the black line around the border.  Now it seems finished. 

Alrighty then, thats it for today.  The Boy just came home on his dinner break and announced that we had to go to Target when he gets home from work because he needs something for school. 

Yeah, great.

So, no, I won't be working on the Dec. Daily tonight.  But, tomorrow is another day....................

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: