Monday, April 23, 2012

sicker than a dog

Why do we use that saying?  Is feeling like a sick dog the sickest a person can get?  I don't think so.  I don't feel like a dog either.  I just feel sick.  Like a cold/congested/sore throat/cough kind of sick.  Blech!

So I turn around and another week has gone by.  Sorry about that.  I haven't been as productive as I would like.  I did get my March Project Life done.  Well, mostly done.  I wanted to make a scrap page of my birthday but the one and only picture I have is horrible and I'm having a hard time doing anything with it.  So we'll wait until I feel better and we'll see what happens.



Classic numbers retired.  Delightful daffodil, rose red, poppy parade, basic black, old olive cardstock.  Poppy parade and black Stazon inks.  Big shot, simple alpha die, small oval punch (retired), 3/4" circle punch, wood sheets, naturally serif alpha die. 

This is the whole 2 page spread.  I had A LOT of stuff this month.  I swear it took me forever to figure out how to do the month card this time around.  Mainly just because I get interrupted a lot and I lose any b  vf b vcdrf  (see!  Thats 17 bugging me right now) 

what was I saying?  Oh yeah, I easily lose my train of thought. 

On the right there is an 8.5x11 insert with an attendance award for Grace.  On the back of that will go my birthday scrap page.




See the number 5 there?  I kept thinking of using a Scrabble piece but I was too lazy to go look through my extra pieces.  So I made something similar.  I stamped the 5 in Stazon on the wood sheet and then took the lid off of my chapstick and stamped the rim in Poppy Parade (that color is retiring May 31......so sad) and stamped around the 5.  Perfect size. 




No extra stamping goodies on this page.  Just life stuff.  See that pic on the left in the middle?  So many people use their Instax cameras that give these cute little Polaroid type pics. 

I don't have one of those. 

So I faked it.  I printed out a wallet size and then just left a larger white border on one side. 

Thats something to remember:  I don't have Photoshop or anything like that so I just use my Windows program that came with Windows 7.  It ony allows me to print regular size prints.  Nothing fancy here folks.  I know, obviously Beth.

Alrighty then. I have every family member within touching distance around me right now, I guess I'd better get dinner going. 

Thanks for being patient with me. 

Oh yeah, before I go, Ali Edwards is starting her Week In The Life this week.  I am doing it with her and I want you to do it too.  You don't have to start today if you don't want.  You can start whenever, just start.  Thats all that matters.  You can see mine from last year here.  I'll update you on it tomorrow........I think......I hope.........I'll try. 


Thanks for stopping by. 

Blessings. b.

No comments: