Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WITL Day 1

Day 1 of Week In The Life 2012 is over.  Did you start?  Check out Ali's blog and get inspired.

I didn't remember about it until the afternoon so I came up short on the pictures.....again.  That was my main problem last time too.  I feel like I take alot but then I hear of people taking 100 or more pics and I think, "Geez, I kinda suck.  I only took 8." 

So I'm trying to be better today.  But I only have 4 so far.  We have a busy night ahead so I should get more than 8.......I hope.

I went back and looked at my WITL from last year and I LOVE IT!    I'm so glad I did it.  Just spurs me on to do an even better job this time around. 

I started out using Ali's journal pages.  Ummmmm.......not sure I like that format just yet.  Last year I just used notebook paper and it was fine.  What I've done so far is just white out the times on the one page and use the prompts on the other page.  Here is what I'm talking about:




You can see here where I started using the times on the left side but as the day went on I just whited them out.  I have alot more content that way.  I think thats good, especially when I'm short on pics. 

You can also see that I started writing on Sunday's page.  Ooops.

Here are a few pics from the day:










Just a normal day at the Ol' Prout Ranch. 

See, its easy.  Even I can do it.  So go get started.  I'll check in with you tomorrow. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: