Monday, May 7, 2012

got any grass, man?

Today we'll say goodbye to Inspired by Nature.  I really loved this set and I don't think I'll be selling it. 

I remember when we got it at convention one year and I kept joking with my buddies, "Hey man!  Got any grass?" 

Yeah well, I thought it was funny. 

Anyway, I was checking the ol' bloggerooni here and I have a few samples on it.  I made ALOT more projects with this set but it may have been pre-blog days.  So have fun with these oldie but goodies.




schedule needed now!





bag tags




baby fishies or fishy babies?





ha ha........kayaking






insert catchy title here.......






happy birthday dad!





home for good this time






Valentine's day continued......





stamping...........again?






butterflies and a bullet


I know I did do some cards that actually used the flower in this set but I like the grass better.  Its just so versatile. 


Okie dokie, I'm still working on my Week In The Life project.  I have all the pictures printed, just need to get it all together now.  I'll show you as soon as I get finished. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Oh yeah, I ordered the new catalogs today.  Let me know if you want one. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: