Saturday, May 5, 2012

While I'm busy................

.......stamping other things, I thought we could revisit some of the stamp sets that are retiring.  You know, just give them another hug and a squeeze before they go. 

Today, lets check out Season of Friendship.  This was a set I had alot of fun with. 






Bye Bye Birdie






Just call me Dr. Beth  this one just uses the snowflake.






 owlie birthday








stamping..........again?            


 




teacher appreciation week







lots to say, lots to say



I'm sure I have more on the computer but, because I have never taken the time to sort my pictures properly..........it would take me forever to find them.  So enjoy these for now. 

I also noticed that I tend to give my posts weird titles.  Well, I guess thats no surprise. 

Alrighty then.  I am working on getting my thank yous done for my MARCH online orders.  Sorry I'm so behind ladies.  Story of my life. 

And I'm working on getting my Week In The Life done too.  Wish me luck!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I like the company.

Blessings, b.

No comments: