Saturday, September 15, 2012

Free ribbon!


Yep, you read that right.  Until the end of September you can get a FREE spool of Stitched Ribbon
 
Cool huh? 
 
I did a workshop last weekend.  A worshop for people I don't know.  Well, I know the hostess.   I hadn't done a workshop for people I don't know in several years. 
 
Years.
 
While setting things up for the workshop, I ruined the sample of the project we were making.  I spilled water on it..........and the counter.....and the floor.........and me. 
 
I know, don't invite me to your house.  Who knows what I'll do.
 
Anyway, with the ribbon special going on I knew I wanted to do a project using it. My hostess also wanted to use markers. So what better set to use with markers than the Ronald McDonald House set, Moving Forward? 
 
Did you know that for every purchase of the Moving Forward set that Stampin' Up! donates $3?  I do love this company.
 
 
RMH Moving Forward.  Baja breeze, midnight muse and whisper white cardstock.  Basic black, midnight muse, gumball green and raspberry ripple markers.  Gumball green stitched ribbon, scallop border punch, big shot, argyle EF and dimensionals. 
 
Love this bike!  I really love this Argyle Embossing Folder.  I actually love the other side of it better but I ran it through the Big Shot the wrong way. 
 
 
 
RMH Moving Forward set.  Midnight muse and whisper white cardstock.  Gumball green, midnight muse, raspberry ripple and basic black markers.  Brads, gumball green stitched ribbon and dimensionals.
 
I really liked this card but the other project we made at the workshop used this design.  I'll show you later this week.
 
 
 
 
Check out that ribbon.  Its a satin ribbon and is soft and smooth.  Makes a perfect bow. 
 
Alrighty then, one of the ladies from the workshop invited me to do a workshop at her house.  Its in a few weeks.  Here's hoping I don't ruin something else.
 
 
In other news:
 
 

Lonesome Dove was on t.v. last weekend and I've never seen it.  So I taped all 4 episodes. 

I really liked it.  Ok, the ending not so much.  It kinda left me hanging.

I find out though that there is a Return to Lonesome Dove series!  Although Tommy Lee Jones isn't in it.  I do like me some Tommy Lee Jones, especially with that beard.

So help me out, is the Return to Lonesome Dove series good?  Is it worth it to watch?  I don't want to be let down.

Thanks so much for stopping by........and giving advice.

Blessings, b.

No comments: