Sunday, April 14, 2013

baby x 2

Hidey Ho!

I promise to keep this short and sweet tonight.....Mr. Selfridge is coming on. Are you watching it?


A friend at work just had twin grandbabies.   So I made a cute little tag to go on the gift. 


Thats the Ticket and Distressed Dots sets.  Crumb cake, marina mist, bashful blue and whisper white cardstock.  Whisper white and marina mist inks.  Big shot, polka dot embossing folder, scallop border punch, bitty buttons, white bakers twine, label framelits, simple letters die (retired).


One of the babies names starts with a "p" and one with a "d".  I made a slightly larger tag like the Leprechaun tag. 




I dyed the white bakers twine with the Marina Mist ink.  I didn't use the matching punch because I wanted the tickets to be connected.  So I just used my handy dandy paper snips and cut around them. 

Alrighty then, thats all for tonight. I hope to be a little more regular here on the blog-o. 

Thanks for stopping by and hanging out. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: