Wednesday, September 4, 2013

uploaded

Wow!  Life has been happening around here.  I hadn't realized that I had gone so long since uploading the pics from my camera and my phone.  There were ALOT of pics on there! 

No, I'm not going to show you all of them........yet........just some. 

You're welcome!

I still have to go through them so today, I'll just show you a quick little bag tag I made for my stamp girls. 


Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Basic black and old olive cardstock.  Whisper white craft ink.  Big shot, chalk talk die cut, 1 1/4" circle punch, polka dot parade DSP (brights), little leaves die, witches brew washi tape.

I don't have any Halloween stamps so I had to get creative.

I did buy the Witches Brew Washi tape from the Holiday Catalog because I really liked the orange zig zags and I really like washi tape.  So thats what I went with. 

I dig on these cute little pumpkins.  Here is how you make them:




I punched 4 circles.  You can do more for a fuller pumpkin.




Fold them in half with the pattern you want showing on the inside.




Smear a little Tombow on there. 




Put 2 together.  Then smear more glue.  Put another one on there.  Smear more glue.  Put another one on there and there you have it.........4 folded circles glued together.  TaDa!




Now glue this onto the tag.  Whats neat about this is you can put this on a card and it will fold flat for mailing and then poof back out when the person opens the envelope.  Neat, right?



I stamped the words first and then added the washi tape.  I also cut up a Little Leaves die for the stem.  I think they're pretty cute.

Alrighty then, thats it for me today.  I discovered I have lots of other projects to show you so things should be a little more interesting on the blog-o..........for awhile anyway. 

Thanks so much for hanging out, hanging around, checking in, stopping by....................just thanks. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: