Monday, May 18, 2009

Hallalieuah Sisters!!! (and Brothers!!)

The display samples are done and have safely arrived in Utah! Lookee:


************************************************************************************


Enter Label / Receipt Number.


Detailed Results:
Delivered, May 16, 2009, 8:17 am, RIVERTON, UT 84065
Arrival at Unit, May 16, 2009, 8:17 am, RIVERTON, UT 84065
Acceptance, May 14, 2009, 1:47 pm, MURRIETA, CA 92564

Track & Confirm by email
Get current event information or updates for your item sent to you or others by email.


@import url(http://www.usps.com/common/stylesheets/styles.css);


**************************************************************************************

I'm so glad its done! I kinda feel like I'm on vacation now with no looming deadlines. It was so fun though and I would do it again. The best part is that they got there on time! I was kinda sweatin' it there.

So of course I have nothing new to show you. I'm going to go work on that right now. bye

No comments: