Friday, May 29, 2009

another week already? The older you are, the faster time flies.

This week they were notifying the winners of the Artisan Awards. My stuff got there a day late, and logically, I knew that, but a teeny little part of me was hoping they would include it in with the other the applicants. I could just hear them saying, "Wow! this stuff is too great not to include!"

Needless to say, I didn't get a call.

AND I would love to show you all everything that I made, because I think they were AWESOME! (and I need the validation), but SU! won't let me until convention. Which doesn't happen until the first week in Aug. Come on over and I can show you but I can't put them on here or my SU! website :(

I've been stamping lately so I'll have some new stuff to show this weekend. I've been feeling patriotic with 4th of July on the horizon. I need to focus on Father's Day though.

Hopefully I'll have pics tomorrow.

No comments: