Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

These are the flowers my hubby gave me this morning. They smell so good. They did come from the neighbor's yard but thats okay. At least he thought of something and she doesn't care if we "borrow" flowers from time to time. I have great neighbors. I have a great husband.

this is a different kind of Mother's day. My family went to visit my inlaws and left me here alone. I have conflicting feelings about this.

  1. YAY! I'm alone for a change
  2. wow, I'm alone on mothers day
  3. YAY! think of all I can get done
  4. i wish i had gone with them

I actually had told them to go without me. I'm still not done with this Display stamper stuff and have a hard time creating when they are here. Because, (if you're a mom you understand this) they never leave me alone! I'm forever interrupted and I'm a slow stamper anyway. So I'm getting a few hours of solitude.

So what am I doing on here? I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day.

Display stamper stuff has to be in the mail by Thursday so maybe I'll actually get this blog thing going and post more often.

No comments: