Thursday, January 20, 2011

around the house


Since I haven't been stamping at my desk, 16 feels she can leave sculptures for me.  Good use of my clear blocks, eh?



Larry, Moe and Curly.  I got these at Michael's for stocking stuffers. 



homework in her jammies.




texting with my buddy.  Love you girlie!




16 has to read and annotate Catcher in the Rye.  She is so happy about it.




the boy's homework that isn't getting done.


I haven't sat at my desk in a few days.  One of my goals this year was to spend more time stamping with my friends and creating things for my family, instead of hanging on the computer.  So far, not a whole lot of computer but, not a whole lot of stamping either. 

I'm researching the problem.  Will let you know when I figure it out. 


Blessings, b.

No comments: