Monday, January 10, 2011

vacation is over

I love vacation.......but today I had to go  back to work.  Tomorrow the kiddos have to go back to school. 

Time goes by so fast.

I'm going to try and be quick tonight.  No blah, blah, blah from me.  

You're welcome.

I got the rest of the pics printed for the December Daily.  Here are a few more days for you.

Day 13



day 14



day 15


I know it seems hard to read here, but in person its fine.

day 16


day 17




day 18


day 19



This page is a little hard to read, even in person.

day 20



Okie dokie, thats it for today.  I'm pooped and ready for bed. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope everyone is staying safe in the snow and ice.  The weather reports show some scary stuff.  Just stay home if you can.  I'll be thinking of you.

Blessings, b.

No comments: