Saturday, July 14, 2012

they keep getting older

Howdy!  Busy busy busy, that's what I've been.  I have been trying to play catch up with Project Life and I finally finished Week In The Life from April.  All those extra spots for decoration are a pain.  I may think of another plan for next time.  I didn't bother taking pics of the finished week.  I figured it was old news. 

But in current news, 17 turned 18.  {big siiiiiiiggghhhh}  and in a few weeks she'll be moving out to go to school. 

I'll think about that another day though. 



We seem to decorate a little more every year. 



A Word for You, Up Up and Away, classic numbers (retired).  Crumb cake, pool party, whisper white and pacific point cardstock.  Pacific point, whisper white craft and black stazon inks.  Brights patterns DSP, big shot, label framelits, white embossing powder, polka dot embossing folder, 3/4" circle punch, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, white bakers twine.


I amost didn't post this because it is by far not my favorite birthday card I ever made.  BUT, I figured maybe it would inspire you to make something.  Sometimes we can see a card and take away a part of it to create something new. 




I need some new white embossing powder.  This stuff is really grainy.  You can see where I swiped the 2 way glue pen on the edges of the label to catch the dazzling diamonds.





See those polka dots there?  I inked up the pokey side of the polka dot embossing folder with white ink and used it as a stamp.  Its very subtle but broke up the empty space just enough. 





Our family (mainly The Hubs) has gotten obsessed with disc golf.  18 got a new bag and a few new discs for her birthday and so after dinner we walked over to the park to play. 




She also a Henna Kit.  So now all us girls are tatted.   This is mine.



18's



Grace's

So there ya go.  Also this week, my kitchen has been rebeling. 



It hasn't even been a year and the igniter went out again.  What the heck!  Its back together now.  We are becoming experts. 

Alrighty then.  I have other stampiness to show you soon.  AND a garden update.  You are on the edge of your seat aren't you? 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: