Sunday, July 29, 2012

almost home

Hey there!  I wanted to get this put up before I got home because I know once I get home I won't get it done.  I'm sure my house will be in order but I'm going to be pooped. 

The Hubs has actually been cooking while I've been gone.  Well, they've all been cooking from what I understand.  When I asked him about it he said, "I don't know what you're talking about."  Funny guy. 

Anyway, this is the last sample I have of the Reason to Smile set.  Its only $5 with a $50 order and you can only get it until the 31st.  So don't wait!  It's too cute of a set to pass up. 



Reason to Smile and Fabulous Phrases.  Whisper white and crumb cake cardstock.  Whisper white craft, Versamark and black Stazon inks.  White embossing powder, big shot, jewelry tag punch, baja breeze seam binding, simply scoring tool, Window Frames collection framelits (Holiday Catalog), linen thread.

See that new shape?  That is the new Window Frames Collection Framelits.  I couldn't help it.  I had to get them.  They will be in the Holiday Catalog.  If you didn't get your Holiday Catalog in the mail just let me know.  I have bunches.  There are some great new stamps that match the shape too.  You're going to love it!




I used Versamark to ink up the stems.  Punched a couple of holes and tied a cute little bow.  Easy.




When I was making this card I felt like it needed something.  Something on the white base.  Hmmm..........Simply Scoring Tool to the rescue.  It is so easy to add just that little extra something subtle to finish it off. 

I can't wait to play with this shape some more. 

Alrighty then, luckily we've had no more excitement around here. We've been watching the Olympics.  They said it was only 55 degrees.  That sounds nice.  I also found out that Airsofting is an Olympic sport.  HUH?  Let's get rid of baseball and softball but keep Airsofting?  Yeah, I think the heat is getting to me.   The weather is getting hotter and no more rain in sight.  Means it time to go home! 

We did figure out how to Skype.  Talk about awesome!  18 even took the computer out so I could see my veggies. 

Okay, I'm really done now.  I'll be checking in again when I get home.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: