Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its off to work I go..............

Hidey Ho, Hey Di Hey, Humpty Dumpty, Whoop Di Doo, etc...........

I'm officially back to work.  I love having my time off and very grateful that I have a job where I get that time, but its so nice to see my friends.  I never realize how much I miss them until we're back together.  This summer I really wanted to spend time with them.  Hang out, stamp, chat, laugh, eat, etc.........  But I didn't.  I get wrapped up in my own little family and love it when I do get some alone time

Anyhow, I'm trying to get my routine down.  I'm trying to be better about being on the computer so much.  You know how it can suck you in.  So today I spent some time with my stamps.  I'm not sure what I'd use this card for, I think its much easier to create when I have an objective in mind, but I kinda like it.




No stamps!  Soft suede, basic black and old olive cardstock.  Soft suede ink.  Top note die, big shot, little leaves die, scallop circle punch, 1/2"circle punch, fire rhinestone brad, Newsprint DSP, spiral tab punch and sponging. 


This card ending up taking twists and turns to get here.  This is nothing of what I originally had planned.  This is 4 1/4 x 4. 



I ended up leaving the black hanging off the edge.  I'm still not sure if I'll keep it that way.  The flower is just the scrunchy flower.  Only 4 layers and not quite as scrunched.  Otherwise, exactly the same.  I punched out a 1/2" circle of very vanilla and sponged it to make the brad stand out a little more.   I also sponged the leaves so they didn't stand out so much. 

So there ya go.  Here is a little funny for you before I go to bed.  I put this in Grace's lunchbox:




Its just a little 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 joke card.




hahahahahahahahaha.  This is where I go to find jokes to put in her box  http://www.101kidz.com/jokes/kid1.html

Alrighty then, we have a busy weekend ahead of us.  I'm hoping to finalize my order of new goodies.  I'm trying to be really good and not spend a million dollars but, its hard.  I'll be putting it in Sunday night if anyone wants to put an order in with mine and get cheaper shipping. 

Also, don't forget about the Super Duper Hostess Special going on right now.  Spend $350 and get an extra $25 in free goodies.  Good stuff man!


I'm off to bed.  Thanks for stopping by.  It makes me feel good.

Blessings, b.

No comments: