Tuesday, December 14, 2010

secret santa

Hey there!  I've been waiting patiently for some computer time.  Its finals week and the big kids are hogging it. 

Its also the last week of school before Christmas vacation.  This year my school is trying something new, Secret Santa.  I'm giving a little somethin' somethin' every day this week.  The problem is, I'm trying not to do anything too crafty.  She'll know its me right away.  Buts it hard not to. 

Money is also a factor.  So far I haven't spent anything.  Sometimes is good to be a hoarder ;)

Here is what I gave her on Monday.


I had some of these cute little pails from the Target dollar spot from several years ago.  Is it just me or does Target not have as many cute things in the dollar spot anymore?  I can't seem to get excited about much there. 

Anyway I punched some holes with my Cropadile and weaved some non SU! ribbon and tied a big bow,  filled it with some leftover Halloween candy and there ya go! 

I know it sounds icky that I used leftover candy but I had it in the freezer.  I tested it first.  It was yummy.



Here is what I gave today.  I actually didn't go to work today.  Grace was getting an award and had to give a speech.  So I took off to go see her. 


I got these a few years ago at Michaels in their dollar spot.  Again, I found this in my stash in the garage.  Quick and easy. 

The gift I'm giving her tomorrow was a little more labor intensive and I did stamp on it (I can't help it) but it still didn't cost me a dime.  Although I'm sure it'll give me away.  Oh well........

I'll show you it tomorrow though. 

As far as the December Daily?  I'm still doing it BUT, I ran out of color ink......again.  This happened to me last year too.  So I'm even more behind.  I'm getting ink tomorrow though. 

How are you doing on yours?  Show me what you got so far. 

Thanks for stopping by and keeping the blog warm.  You make me happy.

Blessings, b.

No comments: