Saturday, May 21, 2011

end of the world?

Howdy! 

There has been a rumor going around that today is the last day of the world.  Now usually I ignore these things.  If the Bible doesn't point out the exact day the world is ending then I doubt Joe Schmoe can tell me. 

But this morning when I was checking emails I came across one from Noell Hyman.  She was talking about the last day of the world and suggested we scrap what the last things we did were.  Here is the link Paperclipping

Now I'm a big supporter of scrapbooking about yourself.  Which is the opposite of what we women ususally do.  Even though I love the idea I've only done it once (I think) but then again I hardly ever scrap.  Which is weird because I love it.  And I make such a big deal about getting your story down.  Do as I say, not as I do.

Anyway, she had a list of questions for us.  I'm going to do this.  Not as a last day of the world thing but just a "me" thing.  Join me won't you?    edited to say that somehow my numbers got messed up.  Ignore that please.

  1. What was the last song you listened to?
  Bye Bye Bye, NSYNC  I also sang and danced to it too, much to my children's chagrin.
  1. Who was the last person you kissed?

    my daughter
  2. What was the last book you finished?

    Farenheit 451.  16 just got done annotating it and so I thought I'd give it a read.  I guess I'm not that deep of a person or maybe just not that in tune with society because I had a hard time following certain parts. 
  3. Who was the last person you apologized to?

    I'm usually in trouble with someone so, I apologize alot.  But right now I can't think of the last time.
  4. What was the last television show you watched?

    Big Bang Theory last Thursday.  Love that show!
  5. What was the last thing you ate?

    Breakfast was fried potatoes with peppers and onions, crumbled bacon and a poached egg on top.  Really not healthy but so good!  But of course I got carried away with the cayenne and made it a little too spicy.
  6. What was the last thing you drank?

    Diet Coke. 
  7. Who was the last friend you spent time with?

    People at work.  I know I work with them but I think of them as my friends.  Otherwise I would say Trisha and that sweet baby. 
  8. When was the last time you hugged your mom and dad?

    Thanksgiving.  But we'll be there again in a few weeks.
  9. Who was the last person you called?

    Michele.  We are very good at phone tag.  The last person I texted though was Marilee.  Last person I talked to on the phone was the hubs.
  10. What was the last thoughtful thing you did for somebody?

    My boss hurt her back and I've been staying late at work (for free) to help out with a deadline. 
  11. What was the last thing you did that was brave?

    Hmm....  I really can't think of anything except maybe entering a card/stamping contest.  I didn't win.  Does that count as brave? I have a secret dream and it won't happen unless I start putting myself "out there".  That is such a scary thing for me.  So yes, I think its brave.

So there ya go.  I have a ton of things to do today and won't get this scrap page completed until tomorrow.  Tonight is the last concert for the year.  Music Under the Stars.  Its at a local park.  Apart from marching season its my favorite concert of the year.  I'm looking forward to it and then again not because its just one more reminder that my boy is done with high school. 

Alrighty then, get your cameras out because this scrap page should have a pic of you on it.  I'll have someone take one of me tonight for my page.  So get scrapping!

Blessings, b.

No comments: