Monday, May 23, 2011

we're still here!

Hey!  Well the world didn't end.  We're still here. 

Did you do the scrap page that we talked about in the last post?  I didn't get mine done yet.  I've been busier than a squirrel gathering nuts for winter.  I forgot about having someone take my pic.  So I'll just have to set up a little photo shoot here.  It. will. get. done. 

Here is what I did this weekend:


The boy had his last concert.  His last concert with his class.  His last concert with his friends.  His last concert in high school.  His last................(sob)..........time telling me to get lost with the camera while in his tux.......(SOB!)



His hair is doing a little fly away thing here.  The wind was really blowing.  The concert was good.  He got to play the bongos which he loves. 


Why can't I take good pics?  Especially when it really counts?  These are 2 of his best buds.  See how they will smile and actually look at my camera?  Turkey!


Sunday I made some banana muffins.  I don't like bananas.  They don't like me.  They make me barf.  TMI? 



More backyard work.  The hubs was never too crazy about my veggie boxes.  Now that the yard is flat and sprinklers are going in, he doesn't want them on the grass.  Sooooooooo, he has decided to put them on the hill.  Whatever!  I told him I need them ready for me to prep and plant by the middle of June.  I know that sounds late to plant for alot of you but it never gets consistently warm enough until then.  Last year I was still harvesting zucchini in November.




Goofy kid!

Today was just busy busy busy and tomorrow will be the same.  So, Wednesday looks like a good scrapping day.  If you got your page done, link it here in the comments or send it to me in an email.  I would love to see it. 

Thanks so much for coming by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: