Sunday, June 24, 2012

cajun butterfly the 2nd

Hidey Ho!  How is everyone today?  Did you have a good weekend?  We've been busy busy busy.  Did you happen to see the new movie Brave?  Yeah, me neither.  But I want to.  I've always wanted red hair like that.  Grace doesn't like going to the movies so I'll have to wait until it comes to the Redbox.  Weird child, I know.

Anyhow, I was thinking of the title for this card today and it seemed like I had already used this title.  So I went and checked and.........I did. 

Instead of wracking my brain coming up with something else, I just made it "the 2nd". 

Here we go:



Flourishes background (retired), A Word for You.  Crumb cake, baja breeze, early espresso cardstock.  Whisper white craft and black Stazon inks.  Big shot, beautiful butterflies die, labels framelits, comfort cafe DSP, dotted ribbon punch, sticky pearls, linen thread, paper piecer, dimensionals and glue dots. 

So you may be wondering where I got that shape for the blue part, (which looks like bashful blue but its not).  Well, I took one of the label framelits and cut off the sides and top.  Sorry no pic to show you, but you're smart, you can figure this out. 




Otherwise a pretty simple card. 

Then I used the same design and made these:




The only difference is I used the old Thank You Kindly set and used Newsprint DSP for the butterfly.

I may use these for 17's graduation thank yous.  Not sure yet.  I don't have her seal of approval. 

Alrighty then, this has been a reaaallllllllly long day so I'm going to bed.  I hope you sleep good.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: