Monday, June 4, 2012

these are AWESOME!

Hidey Ho!  I hope everyone is having a great day. 

So, do you want to know what I think is AWESOME? 

The new and improved ink pads.  They are awesome!  There really is no other word that describes them.  Check them out;



This is a new Early Espresso pad compared to an old Early Espresso pad.  See how smooth the surface is?  That is the new Firm Foam.  Our old pads were made from felt and you can see how the top material would fray. 




On the belly of each pad there are stickers.  Peel off the language of your choice.  I already peeled off the English one.




Stick it on the end of your pad and WA-LA!  You always know what color you're picking.  That alone makes these pads pretty nifty. 




But wait until you stamp with them!  Can you see the difference?  Of course you can.  The lighter butterfly is with the old pad, which I had reinked a few weeks ago.  The darker one is with the new pad.  They are so juicy! 

Instead of the old smash smash smash and sometimes twist, you just tap tap tap.  I'm really just so impressed. 

All of the current reinkers will work with the new pads with the exception of Marina Mist, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise and Perfect Plum.  Those colors had to be reformulated.  They are the same color, they just made them user friendly for the new foam pad.  So don't use your current reinkers in those colors on the new pads.  I'm not sure what will happen but they say not to, so I won't.  You can use any other color of your current reinkers on the new pads. 

Is that clear as mud?  Let me know if you have any questions. 


Alrighty then.  Thats it for today.  I need to get busy pricing my retired stamps for sale.  I'll be sure and let you know when I get that done.    Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: