Friday, June 22, 2012

Fabulous friend

Have you seen the new catalog?  My wish list was pretty long but not out of control.  I was trying to be good. 

But then Stampin' Up! sent us the new Holiday Catalog.  Now my wish list is way out of control.  Just wait until you see it!  Make sure you're sitting down first.  It will be available on Aug. 1st.  It is just beautiful. 

Thanks goodness I have time to calm down before then. 

So anyway, I wanted to show you a cute little tag I made using something I have, because I don't have the new thing that I want.  Understand?



Fabulous Phrases set.  Cajun craze, early espresso, Summer Starfruit (In color) and very vanilla cardstock.  Early espresso ink.  Comfort cafe DSP, vanilla seam binding, large paper doily die, big shot, polka dot embossing folder, scallop border punch, 1/8" hole punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 2" circle punch. 


I just cut down a regular sized lunch bag to 7 1/2" tall, scalloped the edge, folded it down and used a regular clothespin to hold it shut and to hold the tag. Easy to do and roomy enough to hold a good sized gift. 

Now:


I have the Large Paper Doily die.  I love it!  

Paper Doily Sizzlits Die

I want the new Delicate Doilies Sizzlits on page 191 in the new catalog.


Delicate Doilies Sizzlits Die


So until I get the new die, I made do with what I have. 




I took the Large Paper Doily and cut it down.  You can get several different sizes out of it. 

The pattern on this new Comfort Cafe DSP uses Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit and Cajun Craze.  So those were the colors I used.  I just freehanded the words. 

This would make a quick and easy gift package for those last minute days.  I have those alot. 

Alrighty then, time to go already.  My family has recently discovered Disc Golf.  They installed a course at the park by my house and we are kinda addicted. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out.

Blessings, b.

No comments: