Tuesday, November 19, 2013

chalky seasons greetings

So today we are doing a 2 fer Tuesday! 

First up is a card we did at one of my Holiday Card Classes.



Greetings of the Season.  Old olive and basic black cardstock.  White craft ink.  White embossing powder, linen thread and Season of Style DSP, big shot, and deco labels framelits.


Super easy card to make.  I wanted so badly to put a button on the linen thread but I didn't have enough for everyone.  I think a little red button would just finish this card off nicely. 

At the same time I was designing this card I needed a thank you card.  So I just used the same design.



Another Thank You photopolymer set.  Crumb cake and basic black cardstock.  Whisper white craft ink. Designer naturals button, linen thread, sweater weather DSP. 


One of the ladies at the card class put the banners a little wonky and I liked it better so I did that on this card.  That is one of the things I love about stamping with people.  They take your idea and make it better. 


Alrighty then, thats it for tonight.  I just finished rereading The Hunger Games and now I want to watch the movie before I reread Catching Fire.  Yep, I'm gearing up to go see it next week.  I'm going to wait for 19 to get home for Thanksgiving so she can go with me.  Gotta love Peeta! 

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.


No comments: