Saturday, November 30, 2013

November?

How did November go so fast?  I can't believe today is the last day. 

Tomorrow I'll be starting my December Daily.  Yes, I love Ali Edwards.  Here are my past Dec. Dailies, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 to inspire you.  I'm not at all ready for it this year.  I have been so preoccupied lately that I have nothing together or planned for it.  I'll worry about that tomorrow and show you what I get together. 

Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?  19 came home on Wednesday morning and went home tonight :(
 I cooked up a storm on Wed. and Thur. and brought it all to my in-laws house.   We even did a little shopping on Thanksgiving. 

Yesterday 19 took me to see Catching Fire.  AWESOME MOVIE!!  I just got done rereading the book and a lot of the lines in the movie were straight from the book.  Really good.  But I saw that they are dividing up the last book into 2 movies.  That seems to be the thing to do lately. 

Alrighty then I wanted to show you a card I made a few months ago for 19. 


No Stamps!  Crumb cake, choc. chip and very vanilla cardstock.  Crushed curry ink.  Big shot, square lattice embossing folder, finishing touches edgelits, sweater weather DSP, gingham wheel, scallop circle punch. 


Now those of you that are One Direction savvy, know this phrase.  19 loves 1D.  

The sunburst is really easy to do.  I'm trying to remember but I think I cut the DSP into 1.5" x 2.5" rectangles and then cut them on the diagonal. 

Okie dokie that is all for tonight.  Thanks so much for stopping by and getting cozy.

Blessings, b.

No comments: