Thursday, April 23, 2009

howdy, howdy, howdy (said in my best impression of Hamm doing an impression of Woody) I fell off the stampin' train....

I got the Artisan Award stuff done and sent off, although I think I sent it too late so I don't even qualify anymore. Too late to obsess over it now though. Maybe I'll win something else. Although $1000 in prizes and notoriety would have been nice.


So now, I'm working on the Display stamper stuff. Although I haven't touched it in 2 days. It got so hot here and we're all back in school. I need to find a rhythm. So I have nothing new to show you. Wait, maybe I can look for something older.................................................................................


This is a card I made for a sweetie pie friend of mine a long time ago. Super easy huh? Go make one yourself and send it to someone! We (I) always am making cards but I just never send them very often. So go! Stamp! and make someone happy

No comments: