Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm still trying to finish my Artisan Award projects. Ever notice that when you feel the pressure of getting something done, you have no ideas? They have to be my ideas, not someone elses. I'm drowning....................



Here is something that is driving me nuts today:


You ever wake up in the morning and a song is playing in your head? Or when I go to bed at night and I'm thinking when I should be sleeping, and I have a song playing in my head in the background. Please tell me you all do this!


This morning I woke up with a song that I used to sing all the time when I was a kid. I have no idea who sings it or what the title is. I only know the chorus.....I think. Here it is, let me know if you know it:

Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl in the world?
Well, if you did, was she cry-ing ...........cry-ing
Hey, did you happen to see the most beautiful girl, walk out on me?
Tell her I'm sorry.
Tell her I need my baby.
Ohhhhhh won't you tell her that I love her.



Now that I'm older my thought on this song is: go tell her yourself, loser! Geez, don't make someone else make up for you!


Okay, thats all for now. What song did you wake up with this morning?

No comments: