Friday, April 17, 2009

Wow! Almost a whole week has gone by already. I've got to get better about posting every few days if I'm going to let the world know about this little blog.



Easter was very relaxing. The Easter bunny brought kites and wooden puzzles for the baskets. We only live 4 houses away from a park and we had perfect weather. I laid in the grass staring at the clouds. And, I thought to myself, I wonder how many years its been since I've laid in the grass and just watched the clouds...................then, I realized I was laying in rabbit poop. ahhhhh, such is my life.

Anyway, you can see that we got special Transformer and Iron Man kites. Grace got Winnie the Pooh.



The boy found Star Wars egg kits at Target and had to have it.



The girls used a groovy tie die kit I found. In all their glory...................................




Okay, I thought I'd throw a card in here too. I've been getting drunk off of the ol' creative brain juices lately trying to get the Artisan Award stuff done, (mailed off today..........finally) and getting things started for the Display stamper stuff.

Did I tell you I was "invited" to be a Display Stamper? Very cool baby! I got new never before seen stuff, from the new, never before seen catalog, coming out in July to make samples with for Convention. Sadly, I won't be going to convention :( Poor me, I know. But stuff I made will be there and that will be good enough. Okay, not really but I'm trying to make myself feel better.

So I can't show you anything that I've been doing for the contest or for the Display stamper stuff. Very hush, hush...............sssshhhhh.

So, I'll show you this card I made way back when. Uses kraft and Pacific Point, and Baja Breeze cardstock. I kinda like it. So now you go stamp something.






No comments: