Saturday, April 4, 2009

YAY!! Saturday

I had our monthly stamp meeting last night. 3 of our members were out either playing or sick or tired. GEEZ! Everybody had great excuses actually, and the hostess last night actually had 4 of her own friends come! So we had a great time even though our other friends weren't there.

Here is one of the cards we made. They could use whatever word they wanted from the Wonderful Favorite set. This is really bright in the daytime. Like, ya need your sunglasses! Super cinchy and easy to make. This is for my MIL for Mother's Day. Check me out, I'm early with something!

supplies: Wonderful Favorite and Cheep Talk sets ink: tangerine tango, summer sun, ridinghood red paper: kiwi kiss, tangerine tango, whisper white, Good Morning Sunshine DSP

These little beauties are what I made to give to my club members. BUT I forgot to add the candy and I forgot to even take them last night! Good thing everyone wasn't there ;) Now I'll just to get them to them before Easter. With candy in them hopefully.

The funny thing is, the kids keep asking if they are for them. Like they even care! All they want is the candy! Every Valentine's Day I make them a cute little package that has candy in it with their little card and every Valentine's Day they eat the candy, read my card full of love and then give me back the package.


Okay, I'm starting to ramble. I haven't taken a pic of the other card we made last night. So super cute though. I'll get it up soon.

Have a happy day and go stamp something!

Me? I'm going to do taxes UGH!! wish me luck

No comments: