Tuesday, April 7, 2009

taxes are done!

I finally got the taxes done. Not getting back as much as usual. Didn't make the hubby happy about that. Oh well, this is the first year in 16 years that I haven't had daycare expenses! It felt kinda weird. My babies are really growing up!



Stampin' news: Stampin' Up! has a really big contest every year called the Artisan Award. I had never entered before but this year I decided to give it a try. REALLY great prizes! You need to make 5 cards, 3 scrap pages, and 2 3D items. I'm halfway done. I can't show you anything yet. What I have done so far is really awesome though. Well, I think so anyway. BUT, what was I thinking?



I have also been invited to be a display stamper. I had sent in some samples last year and I guess they saved them. Which I'm very excited about. They only pick 20-25 people to do this. I feel very special! SU! sent me brand new never before seen product to make samples, (ALOT of samples), for the display boards at convention. I won't be going but, how cool is this? I can't show you anything at all. Very hush hush........




So I want to get the Artisan samples done and sent in before the 20th and then the display samples have to be done and sent in by the middle of May. I don't know if I'm creative enough to get all this done. Send your creative mojo good thoughts my way.




Here is a card for you. I pretty much copied it out of last month's Paper Crafts mag. I love that mag. Good for a manly birthday huh?

Have a wonderful day and go stamp something!

No comments: