Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hi, my name is Beth................

.........and I'm a procrastinator.

There, I said it.  Admitting it is half the problem right? 

I promised my good buddy Karen over a month ago, that I would make 5 cards and 5 goodies for Father's Day for the Ronald McDonald House that she is in charge of. 

Did you know that SU! is a sponsor of Ronald McDonald House?  They are.  In fact, they create a special stamp set for RMH every year and $2 from each sale goes directly to RMH.  That is on top of the $100,000 they donate every year.  And let me tell you, the set for this year is super cute!  How do I know this? 





I GOT MY NEW CATALOG TODAY!!!


I only cracked the one open so I could see the RMH set.  I have lots to do this week so I don't think I'll be able to go through them until the weekend.  If I can wait that long.  Sorry, I can't show you the whole cover.  You're going to love it though!   My order of catalogs should be shipping next week.  Let me know if you want one. 

Okay, so you want to see what I made for the RMH daddies? 



I know what you're thinking, " Good Lord Beth!  Lovely as a Tree again?" 

Well, I really liked that card and I thought the daddies would too.  I promise no more Lovely as a Tree.  At least for a little while.  They might have another tree in the new catalog.  Hmmm...............




Lovely as a Tree, Woodgrain background and Wonderful Favorites.  Soft suede, basic black and watercolor cardstock.  Old olive, more mustard and soft suede inks.  Aquapainter, cardboard, twill tape, large oval punch, sponges and dimensionals.

Same as before.  I just used the "Father" from Wonderful Favorites on the tag.



Typeset Alpha lower and Sanded background.  Crumb cake, choc. chip and very vanilla cardstock.  Choc. chip ink.  Large tag punch, choc. chip striped twill, misc. button, crimper and hemp.

Remember the crimper?  Poor thing, I forget I own it.  Anyway, super easy little goodie.  I know dads like cookies.  The dad at this house made sure he hid some from the kiddos after I took what I needed.  I have 4 kids you know :)

So Karen, I will get these in the mail tomorrow.  Thank you for the opportunity to help out. 

Alrighty peeps, I'm hitting the hay.  I still have to make a card for Grace's teacher and for Mr. Dale and for a few people at work tomorrow.  Procrastinator, remember?  Wish me luck.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: