Thursday, September 9, 2010

elements of........thanks

Howdy,

What a day!  We had beautiful weather again but I woke up with a tension headache.  OY!!  So we are going to keep it short and sweet tonight. 

The older kids are selling those Entertainment books to raise money for a college field trip (I think the thought of them both being gone for a few days is the source of my headache.  My babies and I have never been separated for more than an sleepover at one of their friends houses.) and 2 of my good buddies at work each bought one.  So of course I had to make thank you cards.




Elements of Style and A Word  for You sets.  Crumb cake and soft suede cardstock.  Soft suede ink.  Vanilla taffeta ribbon, Newsprint DSP, Top Note die, big shot, hemp, misc. button and dimensionals.


These came out 4 1/4" square.  Super simple to make too. 



I had made one and decided it looked too plain.  In came Elements of Style to the rescue.  I used the flourishy/swirly stamp to add a little character. 

I think my friends liked them.........they never actually said.  Hmmm......


Alrighty then, I'm headed to dreamland.  Well, with the aid of medication, I may not dream at all.  HA!  Either way I need my sleep, my new goodies are coming tomorrow!  WooHoo!

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: