Thursday, September 23, 2010

growing thanks

Hey, hey, hey, its Faaaat Albert!  

not really, its just me.  Excuse the flashback.  And if you're too young to know who Fat Albert is......then just forget I said anything.

So, how was your day?  Things here were pretty swell.  Except that its getting blazing hot again. 

Anyhow, I've been stamping.  Getting ready for my card class on Oct. 2nd.  Want to see card #2?  Okay.....


Growing Green and A Word for You sets.  Wild wasabi, whisper white, marina mist, and early espresso cardstock.  Marina mist, wild wasabi and early espresso inks.  Big shot, square lattice embossing folder, hemp and dimensionals. 


What do you think?  I like it alot.  Very clean looking.  We are making 5 different cards in only 2 hours so they need to be easy. 




I love this set and haven't played with it too much yet.  I knew I wanted to use Wild Wasabi for the leaves.  For some reason it just seems like they should be that color.  But I wasn't sure what other colors to put with it so.......out came the color coach.  Love that thing!



See the Sweet Set there?  Thats what I used.  I know that this color coach is more expensive than the old one but it is so much better.  Well worth the money. 




Let me know if you'd like to come to the class.  Only $12 for the 5 cards.  I'll be offering this class as a kit too, if you're interested in that.  More info when we get closer. 

Okie dokie then,  I have another card done too.  One that almost drove me to start drinking.  You know the card, the one that you should have just walked away and forgot about?  Actually, I did walk away from it....twice.  But I kept coming back to it.  Like a dog with a bone.  I think I finally made my peace with it.  I'll show you tomorrow. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  You make me so happy.

Blessings, b.

No comments: