Sunday, September 26, 2010

like a dog with a bone

Today I'm going to show you card #3 for the card class this coming Saturday. 

I struggled and struggled with this card.  I walked away from it twice hoping to get a new perpective on it.  I think it went through about 20 tranformations.  Like a dog with a bone, I just couldn't leave it alone.  I think I've made my peace with it now though.

I hope you like it.



A Word for You and Punch Potpourri sets.  Daffodil delight, early espresso and very vanilla cardstock.  Early espresso and daffodil delight inks.  Neutrals patterns DSP, double ribbon punch, butterfly punch, brads, dimensionals and hemp.

I knew I wanted to use this color.  I'm really not much for yellow but this color is so pretty.  This pic doesn't catch how soft it is.  I think they should have named it Butter.  I like butter, maybe thats why I like this color....hmmm...



The ladies that come to the class can have it say whatever they want.  I never have enough birthday cards around.  I used the double ribbon punch and cut it in half.  I love that punch! 



The butterfly punch makes it so easy to cut out the butterflies from the Flight of the Butterfly set.  There is also a butterfly image in the Punch Potpourri hostess set.  I like it alot. 

Alrighty then, the Amazing Race starts tonight.  I love that show.  I even got the boy interested in it last season.  So, I gotta go.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: