Monday, September 13, 2010

new stamps are in the house!

Hey stampers!  How's it going?  Look what came on Friday:


WooHoo!  New stamps are in the house!  And punches!  And paper!  And inks!   And ribbon!  And dies!  WooHoo! 

My wonderful hubby gave me the okay to spend a few bucks and get some NEW things from the NEW CATALOG.  Sometimes he is really nice to me.  Just kidding......

It literally took me 2 weeks to figure out what to get.  There are so many choices and I wanted to make good decisions.  Of course once it all got here all I could do it look at it and touch it and feel overwhelmed because I got so much new stuff.

Here is what I got.  Its alot.  I'm kind of embarrassed.  Don't judge ;)

120175  Vintage wallpaper embossing folder
119261  1/8" black taffeta ribbon 
119275  dotted scallop ribbon punch ( LOVE THIS!!)
117157  DSP patterns stack - neutrals
119970  twill tape
119753  early espresso satin ribbon
119768  1 1/4" real red striped grosgrain ribbon
109070  whisper white taffeta
119782  poppy parade ink pad
120995  glass glitter silver (LOVE THIS!!)
120999  very vanilla seam binding  (holiday mini catalog)
107301  whisper white envelops
120624  growing green stamp set- clear mount
114507  beautiful butterflies Bigz die
120903  scallop square duo Bigz die (holiday mini catalog)
119848  extra large butterfly punch
119246  basic rhinestone jewels
119683  daffodil delight cardstock
108641  wild wasabi cardstock
120953  crumb cake cardstock  (gotta keep up my stock ;)
111349  tangerine tango cardstock
120124  hostess set- punch potpourri- clear mount
118074  two-step owl  punch
119413  Do Good Be Kind decor element
120950  cardstock bundle and classic pad new color kit  (I highly recommend this kit)


Saturday I got a push to make a birthday card for one of my son's friends.  You'll be proud of me, I didn't put the age on it. 


Old, retired happy birthday stamp.  Going gray (retired), basic black and basic gray cardstock.  Black Stazon ink.  Wide oval punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, hemp, NEW NEUTRALS DESIGNER DSP, hemp and dimensionals.


This kid is a music whiz.  They have a little garage band.  I'll take a newer pic and show you someday.  They can really rock it out. 

I don't have the guitar stamp that we carry so I had to make do with something more personal.  I went online and found a specs diagram for the guitar he uses mostly.  Then found a color image of the same guitar. 



This card came out a funky size.  It ended up being 4x7 and fit in a business size envelope. 

I wanted to add the little guitar to add some color but I was having a heck of a time with it.  I finally just started putting shapes together and came up with this tag.  Its a wide oval and a 1 1/4" circle. 

See this striped paper?  This is from the Neutrals Designer DSP pack.  I thought it was very hard to see the patterns on the paper in the catalog so I took some close ups for you:







This text is some kind of poem.  Wait, let me go look at the SU! website and see if I can find out what it is.  Be right back............................Nope, couldn't find any info.  So I just sent them a quick email asking what it is.  I'll let you know.

Alrighty then, I'll be showing you some new creations soon. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I love it when you do that.

Blessings, b.

No comments: