Sunday, January 8, 2012

back in the saddle again..........

Hey there!  I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Day!  Ours was a sign of times to come.  Both big kids went to parties where they slept over.  So it was just me and the Mr. and Grace.  Talk about quiet! 

I've been thinking about resolutions and what I'd really like to focus on this year.   

Most importantly I want to quit procrastinating so much.  I don't even realize I'm doing it half the time.  Simple things like, paying the bills on the day we get paid, cleaning the toilet before I see its getting a little...........you know, sweeping and mopping the kitchen at least weekly, etc.  

Can anyone relate? 

Hello?.........hello?.......moving on.....

Alrighty then, I know its already January but I still want to show you the completed Dec. Daily.  I'll just do 8 pages at a time so I don't bore you to death. 

The cover:



  Grace said she wanted to do the cover.  I like it.


Inside the front cover:



Do you see that groovy die cut shape?  Thats the new Label Framelits.  Super neato dies in the Occasions Catalog.  Love them!


Day 1:



Day 2:


Day 3:

I didn't get permission from my friends to post their pics.  Really, they have beautiful faces.

Day 4



Day 5:



Day 6:

Day 7:




Day 8:



All pages use a variety of the same supplies: 

Classic Numbers (retired) and Fabulous Phrases.  Crumb cake, naturals white, garden green, riding hood red cardstock.  Riding hood red and garden green inks.  Round tab punch, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, bakers twine, hemp, black journaler, Forest Lodge DSP, scallop border punch, leaves #2 die, big shot, and dimensionals.

The pages are 8.5 x 5.5, just 1/2 a piece of cardstock.  No waste that way.  I'm all about making things simple. 

Alrighty then, its back to work tomorrow.   

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking in. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: