Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dec. daily, days 9-17

Okay, lets continue shall we? 

For those of you who didn't do this this year, I hope my little album inspires you to try it next year.  Not that mine is all that wonderful but when its done, its a magical little slice of life that you will treasure. 

Promise.

day 9



I sewed a pocket!  I didn't even cuss at the sewing machine!  Again, see that groovy die cut?  That is one of the Label Framelits in the Occasions Mini.  Love them!

In the pocket are everybody's wish lists.  And my final list of what I bought everyone.  I have to keep track or I WAY overspend.

day 10



Since this is the backside and it already had the stitching on it, I thought it would be cute to stitch a little date tag.  Nifty eh?

day 11


Oh the garden.......I have loved my garden again this year.  I just last weekend cut back the cherry tomato.  The onions are the most delicious onions ever!  I only like onions when they are cooked to smithereens and these ones are like onion candy.  So good.  We are getting ready to plant the broccoli and more carrots. 

day 12


This picture is so HIM!  He hates for me to take it. 

day 13



Big big day for Grace.  She made that star last year and I've kept it  just waiting for the perfect use.  There ya go..........

day 14



day 15



day 16



day 17



All pages use a combination of these products:

Classic Numbers (retired) Headline numbers (retired) and Fabulous Phrases sets. 
Crumb cake, naturals white, garden green or riding hood red cardstock.
Black Stazon, garden green and riding hood red inks.
Big shot, label framelits, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, round tab punch, dimensionals, bakers twine, hemp, black journaler, scallop border punch and Frostwood lodge DSP


Thats it for today.  I will have my final thoughts on this years process when I post the last pages.  Its always a changing and growing experience for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: