Thursday, March 15, 2012

rainbows and pennies

Happy (day before) St. Patty's Day!  I can't get my crew to eat corned beef and cabbage so we'll be having beef stew.  I am 1/4 Irish and my family sure did whoop it up when we were kids.  

Anyhow, I wanted to show you the cute little treats I made for my ladies' orders.  They got them tonight so I can show you now. 



Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Crumb cake, whisper white and garden green cardstock.  Black Stazon ink.  Big shot, label framelits, square lattice embossing folder, 1/2" circle punch, sm. heart punch, bitty buttons, pearls, oval punch, 1x8 cello bags, white bakers twine.

Aren't they cute?  I used Skittles jelly beans and they are so yummy!  These cello bags were in the last mini catalog but you can still order them.  Use number 124134.  I think they were $2.95 for 50.  Good deal eh? 

I originally thought to put chocolate gold coins in but I couldn't find any, and they wouldn't fit anyway.  The jelly beans are a perfect fit. 




These are pretty simple to make.  I adhered the hearts to the 1/2" circle and then punched out a sliver with the oval punch for the stem.  I cut another label so I could write my thank you and just tied them together.




I put just a dot of the Tombow Glue in the center and popped the button on there.  The pearls are already sticky and they stick gooooood.

Alrighty then, I'm going to be real quick tonight.  I'm still getting ready for my class tomorrow night.  I thought I would be using the same cards as last week but, I can't leave well enough alone and ended up tweaking each one so they are pretty different.  I am my own worst enemy.

Thanks so much for stopping by and may the luck of the Irish be with ye.

Blessings, b.

No comments: