Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm on a roll

Boy Howdy! am I ever on a roll.  3 posts in 3 days!  Maybe the world really is ending.............

Since tomorrow (Saturday)  is the last day of Sale-A-Bration I thought I'd better get the projects I made using SAB items up here, just in case you needed another little push to get some free goodies before its too late. 



Outlined Occasions (SAB).  Crumb cake, whisper white and daffodil delight cardstock.  Black Stazon, tangerine tango and daffodil delight inks.  Big shot, polka dot embossing folder, white bakers twine, brights buttons (SAB), label framelits, white taffeta and dimensionals.

It was nearly impossible to get a good pic of this card.  Or maybe I should say it was impossible for me.  But you get the idea right? 

I just layered the framelits on the cardstock and I was able to cut out a cute little frame with one pass throught the Big Shot.  Nifty eh?



A Word for You.  Pool party, very vanilla cardstock.  Black Stazon ink.  Vanilla seam binding, scallop edge punch, large paper doily, big shot, newsprint DSP and Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB). 

This card went through a million transformations.  Here are a few more:



This was probably my favorite.  Only difference here is the base is crumb cake, the pool party ruffled ribbon (love) and I added pearls on the doily.



I know alot of people are having a hard time with the doily.  Luckily for me, mine is awesome!  We'll have a discussion another day about it though.


Using vanilla for the doily.  A2 size.



Apothecary Art (Occasions mini).  Soft suede, baja breeze, very vanill and crumb cake cardstock.  Black Stazon, Rose red, old olive, daffodil delight and crumb cake inks.  Aquapainter, big shot, label framelits, rose red seam binding, square lattice embossing folder and dimensionals.

This project doesnt' use any SAB goodies but the cuteness inside of it does.  The box was inspired by Lisa Martz.  We used the aquapainters to color the flowers. 




I don't own the Box #2 die so I used my Simply Scoring Tool to make one.  Easy!  I'll post a tutorial on how I did that next week.


The back.


Fabulous Phrases.  Soft suede, baja breeze and very vanilla cardstock.  Black Stazon ink.  Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), baja breeze seam binding, jewelry tag punch.

These are the little cuties that went in the box.  We made 3x3 cards with envelopes.  I really liked this DSP and I'm gong to miss it.  So go place a $50 order so you can get some! 



Fresh Vintage (SAB) and music notes wheel.  Pretty in pink, regal rose, old olive and crumb cake inks.  Crumb cake, pretty in pink and whisper white cardstock.  Big shot, label framelits, polka dot embossing folder, boho blossoms punch, pearls, white satin ribbon, wheel guide.


This is going to be my Grandmother's birthday card.  This was also inspired by Lisa Martz. 



I used the boho blossoms punch to punch out the flowers.  Then I crinkled and wrinkled them and then separated the layers.  Now they are soft flowers. 


Outlined Occasions (SAB).  Pool party, calypso coral, whisper white cardstock.  Black Stazon, old olive and pool party inks. Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Pool party ruffled ribbon, label framelits, 1 1/4" square punch, big shot and dimensionals.

I don't really like how this card turned out.  I did do a little trick with the label framelit that I thought was groovy, but I will show you that on another card next week. 

Okay, I think thats it.  Let me go check really quick...........

Yep, thats all.  March 31 is the last day of Sale-A-Bration so if you see anything that you'd like to have you can go directly to my SU! website and put in an order.  You can check out the SAB catalog here.  Don't miss out! 

Alrighty then, I gots lots to do today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Blessings, b.

No comments: